You need to subscribe to the PRO package and own a Paypal Business account to unlock this functionality.
Get your Paypal Client ID
First, you need to get your Paypal Client ID from your Paypal dashboard.
- Log in to the Developer Dashboard with your PayPal business account.
- Under the Dashboard menu, select My Apps & Credentials and toogle the Live button (do not do the following steps in Sandbox)
- If you do not have a Business Account, you will see the screen below. Click the Upgrade Accoun link and follow the prompts
- Click on the Create App button
- Enter an App Name (like the name of your listing) and then click the Create App button
- Copy your Client ID
Copy your Paypal Client ID in your Myror site settings
- Login into your Myror account and go to Sites > select a site
- Click on Site Settings
- Copy your Client ID and click Save
If the Paypal Client ID is correct, you will see the following Paypal button on the booking page of your site: